Sunday, September 28, 2014

Egypt Win Civilization 2, Gaming
By Jacob Malewitz

How do you win at Civ 2 with the Egyptians? You can’t. They are an impossible Civ to win with. Everyone thinks you can win with any Civ, but I think that you can lose with certain Civilizations. I have won the game, but never with the Egyptians. I have won early, with Greeks, but there is always an out. There is no pay on the game, but it is highly addicting.

What is this game? What is Pay on this game?

How do I win this game? How do you win in this game?

Where is my ship? Why do you need chariot?

My first move was to create capital, call it Thebes, and be King.

My next move was to make warrior. Civilization 2 is a chariot game.

These are the obvious moves: capitol, defend capital, but then you start exploring. I wanted to win this game. I have been playing Civ 2 for years. I quit for years and lost some games. There is always some cheating in that game, and that makes it even. How can you win? You can win through conquering or going to Alpha Centauri. When you compare it to Civ 4, a newer game, you look at the graphics and the AI. Both are very intelligent. Civ 2 has a different AI. You might lose the game if you break a peace treaty.

My move was to explore.

My move was to expand my empire. I built more cities. I had 2. These cities would build more settlers. I started discovering other cities, other empires. I built more cities, such as Memphis, then I started creating making more armies to conquer other cities. You can always win early. My first move was to conquer any Civ I could early, and I did start winning there. I made no peace treaty.

I conquered many Civilizations, many cities, won an empire, and started to break the game. The game started to pay me back with small ideas. I coded a fleet, some enemies, and started losing. The Egyptians always learn to lose. In their history, they always lost late. This is how Civilization is interesting.

I won islands, I won an empire outside of my empire, one I called America, but I could not beat my enemies. I lost the game, but only resigned when I knew I could conquer no more.




No comments:

Post a Comment