Monday, April 15, 2013

Cav Tueton Infantry, Castle Siege Page



Cav Tueton Infantry, Castle Siege Page
By Jacob Malewitz

Aztec 2nd City. Cav Infatry Tueton

Cav Tueton Infantry. Castle Siege. @nd Base Castle. Where do I win?

Win Teuton 2v1 on army, city, Kill Gold.

Never Hit Celt City.

Who am I? I am Cav Tueton infantry. We need to win. We are pages. We are knights. We are paladins. We need to attack straight on. But I tell them not to attack straight on. These straights do not work. I tell them to kill power with their body. I tell them to drink coffee. I Tell them to stay awake. I want cavalry here. I want Cav Tueton infantry here. I want siege here. I want to use siege in the front -- with infantry playing eastern bases.

The Tuetons are a strong people. We believe in people. We believe in God. We believe in storming the flanks..

This game had a king. I hated him. I hated him strongly. He has a manifest destiny idea about him. He wanted to rule us. He wanted to win gold. He wanted to run us from a castle. We wanted to to run from the castle, we wanted to fight, we wanted to win things.

I was a lowly page. I rose up to be a knight. Then I was a cavalier. I was strong with gold. I had horse. These strategies worked for the Tuetons.

We wanted to kill gold at the other castle. We wanted to kill things. Cavaliers demanded more from us. We wanted to storm the straight. We wanted straights on us. We wanted castles on us. We wanted more keep. We had horse in this game. We wanted some gold in this game. I could not play with Tuetons. I wanted to turn. They kept stealing from me. We wanted food. They would not give it to us.

The Tuetons attacked the rear Cav infantry flanks. We never hit Celt City. The Celts were strong. The cavalry charged. Our king failed us. I tell them to stay awake. I tell tem to kill things with their body.

We wanted a 2nd base. Where do I win? We used siege workshops in the front. I thought this could work. The kings made this not work. The game golded. We lost. We needed siege to beat the castle.

But I am not a lowly not. I am not a page. I am a writer. I am one person in this game. This game is a game.

The cavaliers killed some things for the castle, for the city, and for the people. The Paladins killed some things some things for the castle, for the city, and for the people.

The villagers outnumbered us. We were able to beat the Aztecs, but because of our king, we were not able to beat the Celts. The king tortured us, but the game played on.

The next move was to make a 2nd base. We had new king. He had a name, a secret, a poet. He tried things with us. We wanted to save gold, we wanted to save food, we wanted coffee. We were all offered coffee. This game played existence. This game demanded franks from us. Where do the Tuetons win?

We hit Celt city. We lost again. We demanded more from our keep. He gave us move. He gave us more food.

We need siege to beat the castle. The celts were strong, we allied, and the game was won. The game lost, we hit the Celt city, we saw they cheated on wood, we played, and this card game out. The villagers allied with their wood. We were able to flank their villagers, with Cavaliers, and their villagers were killed. This won the game for me.

We allied with the Celts. We were able to use our Keep. We were able to hit the Aztec city: they had gold, they had wood, and we were able to storm them. The Aztecs had ally. We were able to beat their ally first, then we hit the Aztec city. The Aztecs were strong. They beat us back. They continued to win things in this game. They continued to play us out. Our Cavaliers were used to flank their food production. Our paladins were used to beat their Siege. They continued to call flanking maneuvers.

The Celts were able to win some attack units from them. They offered us gold, wood, and stone. They offered us units. The people of the Celts were able to win, they demanded things from us, and they demanded hate from us. We paid them for allying with us.

The next units won. Our keep holded, our knights won, our Paladins came next, and our infantry was able to escape the east and start winning next units.

I wanted more from this game. I wanted to build keep. I wanted to keep. I wanted to keep our attacking going.

Our kings took us back to our castles. We wrote pages. We played the game. The game did not end.

We wanted to build keep. We wanted to build keep where the Aztecs were. We won game, yet there was a next game. The Celts wanted to build Keep, wrie things, and design new ideas. They had siege, they had woad raiders, they had castles, they had siege workshop,s -- we wanted to use them devilishly.

No comments:

Post a Comment